Pages

The Dance Poem

it is all about me,
the movements that set me free.
the song of my body,
surrendering to the tunes so god-ly.
the wave of emotion,
the naav raasas with the healing motions.
the coordination so smooth,
an alignment that inspires my youth.
a touch so inspiring,
like pure love rising.
a no-judgment expression,
relieving me of all the stress and tension.
a commitment to elegant trail,
a road that promises never to fail.
being in the moment so divine,
diving in the sea of no- time.
an indulgence untold,
watches my story that slowly unfolds.
revives an artist from within,
a struggle defeating the deadly sins.
the rhythm of my soul,
reminding me to be whole.
it’s all about me,
The creation that completes the ‘we’

- Bhavini Gandhi, Director, Bespoken Words

1 comments:

Beens said...

Very well articulated :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Bespoken Words